|David Phipps doing what he does best!|
|Stone Creek Golf Club, there's no faking it.|
|Educational signage is strategically placed to offer insight to the environmental process|
|Providing educational opportunities for the local highschool|
|Home sweet home|
|Phipps barely keeping it together while accepting the Michael S. Hindahl Award. |
Thanks to Pat Jones for this photo.
|Diverse shorelines provide ample opportunity for widlife|
- 2012 GCSAA President's Award for Environmental Stewardship
- GCSAA/Golf Digest “Environmental Leaders in Golf Award” National Public Winner, 2008
- Oregon Golf Association “Superintendent of the Year”, 2008.
- Bayer Golf Advantage, “Purple Cow Award”, spring 2008.
- GCSAA/Golf Digest “Environmental Leaders in Golf Award”, Chapter Public Winner, 2005, 2006, 2007.
- GCSAA/Golf Digest “Environmental Leaders in Golf Award”, Merit Public Winner, 2004.
- Oregon Chapter of GCSAA, Richard Malpas “Distinguished Service Award”, 2000, 2007.
- Clackamas County Soil and Water Conservation District, “Cooperator of the Year”, 2005
|Perhaps the best award/reward?|
|Phipps has two Standard Poodles, Ryder and Enzo|